How can the automatic feed cutter be operated safely?
Automatic feed cutting machine safety operation
1, four column cutting machine operators must undergo relevant training, master operational skills, and strictly abide by the safe operation procedures.
2, must comply with the general machine tool safety operation procedures related requirements.
Two, conscientiously do before the work:
1. Wear protective clothing, wear cuffs, and wear scarves and gloves. The girl's braid should be in the hat.
2. Check the equipment carefully according to the check list and lubricate the corresponding refueling parts. And the test is 1 - 2 minutes.
Three, conscientiously in the work:
1, when setting the cutter, it is necessary to relax the setting of the handwheel first, so that the set lever will touch the control point of the cutting point, otherwise, when the cutter switch is turned to ON, it will not be possible.
Four. Create the set action;
1. The cutting knife should be placed at the center of the upper pressboard as far as possible, so as to avoid the unilateral wear and tear and the life of the machine.
2, replace the new knife, if the height is different, it should be reset according to the setting method.
3. When you cut your movements, please leave the cutting knife or chopping board, and do not use your hands to help the cutter die to avoid danger.
4, if the operator wants to leave his post temporarily, please turn off the motor switch so as to avoid the improper operation of others and cause damage to the machine and others.
5, avoid overloading and damage the machine and reduce its service life.
6. Attention should be paid to the adjustment point adjustment.
7. After the mold is set up, the cutting material will be placed on the rubber plate, then the knife die will be placed on the material, then the feeding plate will be pushed into the cutting area.
8, the cutting switch is pressed at the same time with both hands. At this time, the cutting pressure plate is lowered and pressurized to the tool die, and the position of the cutter will stop automatically after cutting the material to the starting position.
9. When cutting material, if the material is not completely cut, adjust the cutting depth controller and rotate the pressure system to clockwise direction.
If the tool is pressed into the plate too deep, the "pressure system" is just rotated to the counter clockwise direction. The longer the adjustment time is, the deeper the cutting depth is, and try to adjust to the knife mold slightly pressed into the rubber plate.
10. Pull the feed plate out of the cutting area and remove the finished material and complete the blanking process.