How to determine the quality of the solenoid valve of the cutting machine accessories? [Ponse cutting machine]
How to judge the quality of the solenoid valve:
(1) judging from appearance: the quality of the solenoid valve, its body surface is usually more smooth, no sand hole and so on, the edge of the valve body is fine, the hole wall is smooth, and the mark of the oil mouth and the brand logo are correct, neat and clear.
(2) spool: valve core is an important component of solenoid valve, which can directly determine the performance and service life of solenoid valve. Good quality solenoid valves usually use high hardness, high wear resistance metal materials, and have strict requirements for machining accuracy to ensure that the solenoid valve can work steadily under high pressure. The solenoid valve uses a low carbon alloy steel material spool, and the machining error is between 0.003mm-0.005mm. If a spool is placed in the valve body, the valve body is suspended vertically, and the valve core with high accuracy will remain in the valve body.
(3) the solenoid valve has high requirements for the finish, roundness and concentricity of the valve body, and the oil seal groove must be smooth and round.
(4) the coil components of solenoid valves are better than those of silicon steel or copper wire coils used in solenoid valves with better quality.
(5) noise during electrified operation, the working noise of the solenoid valve with better quality is larger, and the electromagnetic valve with poor quality is noisy and the noise changes greatly.