Maintenance and maintenance of the hydraulic system of the cutting machine
First, avoid the pollution of hydraulic oil of the cutting machine. More than 70% of the faults of the hydraulic system of the cutting machine are caused by the pollution of hydraulic oil. Therefore, controlling oil contamination is very important for ensuring reliable operation and long service life of hydraulic system. To control hydraulic oil pollution, we should grasp the following links.
A lot of pollutants will be left in the new assembled or overhauled hydraulic system, so we need to thoroughly clean them. When cleaning, it is better to use the temporary cleaning pump to circulate the system, or to use the fuel tank and hydraulic pump of the system itself. The cleaning fluid can be cleaned by the system or the low viscosity oil which is mixed with it. Avoid using kerosene or gasoline as cleaning fluid.
When washing, large flow should be used as far as possible. High performance filters should be added to the system, and all components should be operated and knocked at the welding joints and connections until there is no mass of pollutants on the filter.
1. to prevent contaminants from invading. The main measure to prevent solid impurities from invasion is to install air filters in the breathing holes of fuel tanks.
2. a reliable sealing device is used for the cutting machine.
3., when the hydraulic system of the cutting machine is injected, the hydraulic oil must be filtered, and the filtering accuracy must not be lower than the system requirements.
4. cleaning components and nozzle should be used to clean cloth or plastic cloth cover. Since the lubricity and rust resistance of the solvents are all very poor, solvents should be cleaned after cleaning the components with solvents.
5. the measures to prevent air entering the system are mainly that the tank oil level must be kept within the required range of about 23 of the oil level, and the suction pipe and the system must be inserted under the lowest oil surface so as to avoid air suction and oil recovery and produce bubbles.
6. when the oil pump is located in the tank, the leakage of the suction pipe and the plugging of the suction filter should be prevented. The closed system should have enough high oil filling pressure to prevent the leakage of the gas from the low pressure pipeline.
7., when we first charge the oil, we should dispel the air in the system patiently. Never make sure that the pump runs a long time before the air is released. It is difficult to remove the air after mixing with the oil.
8., the way of mixing the water into the hydraulic system is mainly the fuel tank and the cooler. The water in the atmosphere can easily enter the hydraulic oil through the tank breathing hole into the hydraulic oil, especially in the wet environment, so the tank should be placed in the dry room as much as possible. In seawater cooling system, special attention should be paid to prevent leakage of the cooler coil from wearing.
Two, strict filtration plays an important role in hydraulic oil for hydraulic system.
1., filter accuracy is chosen according to the components with the greatest sensitivity to impurities in the system. The system filter used for the first time should be cleaned in a shorter time. After that, it should continue according to the required period of the instruction or increase the pressure difference between the filter before and after. By analyzing the categories of impurities, we can find out the working conditions of the system, for example, if there are iron chips, the damaged or excessive wear of the bright components. The filter cartridge of the absorption filter can only be used for secondary use, and the working life is no more than 500 to 1.4. The quality of hydraulic oil is regularly checked and replaced if necessary.
2. the quality of hydraulic oil used for a long time will deteriorate. However, it is difficult to determine the time limit for the use of hydraulic oil. It varies greatly with the type and material used in the working conditions and the quality of the management of the hydraulic equipment. It can only be roughly estimated for the duration of use.
Of course, changing the oil will affect the performance and service life of the hydraulic system, and increase the failure rate. Most systems are about 2 or 3 years' oil changing times. If the maintenance and management is good, the actual service life can reach 4-6 years, and the working hours may not be longer.
Three, in the management of hydraulic oil, we can decide whether to change the oil according to whether the change of the main performance index of hydraulic oil exceeds the limit range. Oil samples can be sampled every six months to year, and can also be sampled from 12 depths below the tank level. Experienced managers can roughly judge their quality changes from the appearance, color, smell and viscosity of hydraulic oil. If the oil color becomes shallow, it may be mixed with the diluted oil; the color of the oil is darker, slightly black, and the oil has been deteriorated or polluted; the color of the oil is not changed, but it is turbid, often caused by the mixing of water.