What does the machine start to do but can't work?
The cutter starts normal but does not work
(1) the tool setting switch is located at the horizontal position to lock the oil path: the knife die setting switch is hit in a straight direction.
(2) motor steering error: replace the two phase wire of the motor.
(3) the contact of the work switch is not good enough to get off the thread.
(4) burn out of solenoid valve coil: replace coil or solenoid valve.
(5) the valve core of the solenoid valve: cleaning the valve core
(6) loose stroke adjustment handle: reset the knife die