The effect of heat treatment on the manufacture of Embossing Machine
The purpose of heat treatment of hydraulic Embossing Machine is to improve the mechanical properties of materials, eliminate residual stress and improve the machining of metal. According to different purposes of heat treatment, the heat treatment process can be divided into two categories: prepare heat treatment and final heat treatment.
Prepare heat treatment
The purpose of preparing heat treatment is to improve the processing performance, to eliminate internal stress and to prepare a good metallographic structure for final heat treatment. The heat treatment process has annealing, positive fire, aging and adjustment.
(1) annealing and normalizing annealing and positive fire of the Embossing Machine for hot - processed blanks. Carbon steel and alloy steel with carbon content of more than 0.5% are easy to cut and annealed to reduce their hardness. Carbon steel and alloy steel with a carbon content of less than 0.5 % will be treated with positive fire in order to avoid the sticky knife when it is hard to cut. Annealing and positive fire can be used to refine grain and uniform tissue, preparing for heat treatment in the future. Annealing and normalizing fire are usually arranged before the rough manufacturing.
(2) the aging treatment is mainly used to eliminate the internal stresses generated in the manufacturing and machining of raw materials. In order to avoid too much transportation workload, for parts with general precision, an aging treatment can be arranged before finishing. But the higher precision parts (such as the box body of the coordinate boring machine) should be arranged twice or several times. Simple parts are not normally treated. In addition to the casting, for some less rigid precision parts (such as precision leadscrew), Embossing Machine to eliminate internal stress generated in machining, stable precision parts processing, often arranged between roughing and semi-finishing aging treatment for many times. Some shaft parts are processed, and the aging process should be arranged after the direct operation.
(3) conditioning conditioning is in high temperature tempering after quenching treatment, it can obtain uniform meticulous tempered sorbite structure, for later surface hardening and nitriding treatment when preparing to reduce deformation, thus conditioning as a preparatory heat treatment.
Due to the better comprehensive mechanical properties of the components, Embossing Machine some parts with low hardness and abrasion resistance can also be used as final heat treatment processes.
2. Final heat treatment
The final heat treatment of oil pressure Embossing Machine is designed to improve the mechanical properties of hardness, abrasion resistance and strength.
(1) quenching and quenching have surface quenching and integral quenching. Surface quenching because small deformation, oxidation and decarburization and applied widely, and surface hardening also have external high strength, good abrasion resistance, and good toughness, strong resistance to impact of the internal advantages. In order to improve the mechanical properties of surface quenched parts, it is necessary to carry out heat treatment such as tempering or positive heat. Its general process line is: blacksmith - forging - positive fire (annealing) - coarse processing - - - - - - - - - - - - - - finishing - finishing - finishing surface.
(2) the carburizing and quenching carburizing and quenching is suitable for low carbon steel and low alloy steel, to improve the carbon content of parts surface, make the surface to obtain the high hardness after quenching, while the heart is still kept a certain strength and high toughness and plastic. Carburizing is the whole carburizing and partial carburizing. In the case of partial carburizing, anti-seepage measures should be adopted for the non-carburizing section (copper plating or anti-seepage material). Due to the large deformation of carburizing, Embossing Machine the depth of carburizing is generally between 0.5 and 2mm, so the carburizing process is usually arranged between semi-finishing and finishing. Its technological route is generally: Embossing Machine down - forging - positive - thick, semi-finishing - carburizing - finishing.
When the non-carburizing parts of the local carburizing parts are used to increase the residual, the process of removing the excess carburizing layer should be arranged in the case of carburizing, before hardening.
(3) nitriding is the treatment of nitrogen-rich nitrogen in the metal surface. The nitriding layer can improve the hardness, wear resistance, fatigue strength and corrosion resistance of the surface. Because of the nitriding treatment at low temperature, the deformation is small, and nitriding layer thinner (generally not more than 0.6 ~ 0.7 mm), nitriding process should be on the arrangement, as far as possible to reduce the nitriding deformation, after cutting generally need to eliminate the stress of high temperature tempering.
The concept of Embossing Machine heat treatment is very large In order to let the hardness of materials, material conform to the need of the processing is carried out on the material, heat treatment, heat treatment including quenching, material hardness (increased), Embossing Machine conditioning, actual effect (eliminate the stress generated in machining), annealing (decreased hardness can be mechanical processing), galvanized surface treatment (rust), chrome plated surface treatment (rust), carburizing (hardening of the surface) blue heat treatment (rust) surface treatment on mechanical processing has a very important position.